Gin Rummy
Forum
LIVE
Play FREE or win CA$H Prizes!
Main Forum
Bad Mouthers

Bad Mouthers
Posted by sooner_fan1 Jul 15 2007 2:42AM

Why is it that people who are suppose to be adults act like 10 year old childern. If they don't like the way you play or play fast enough then they have to bad mouth you. I really feel sorry for people who are so in-secure. I thought this was to be a enjoyable atmosphere but it is really getting out of hand with immaturity.

bad mouthers
Posted by Davehack (VIP) Jul 15 2007 9:50AM

bravo, bravo

smile
Posted by bluetulip (VIP) Aug 23 2007 8:18PM

Yes! We have all met with a few bad mouthers or two and it doesn't seem to matter which room you play in. My motto regardless of the game is to be pleasant and if your opponent is indeed rude..then place them on a list handy to your desk and don't play them again. Btw I enjoyed the games we played the other day!

bad mouthers
Posted by perky2 Oct 20 2007 3:17PM

I agree w/ you totally. I've played plenty of children, it makes for a bad game. I too, make a list, maybe these mouthers could or should play each other?

bad mouthers
Posted by catsrule2 Dec 16 2010 10:29AM

I've noticed here lately that it has gotten better, there doesn't seem to be as much of it. maybe they got the hint

bad mouthers
Posted by catsrule2 Dec 18 2010 12:24PM

Whoops I spoke too soon---just yesterday there was a fight over Gin only players joining non Gin tables. Guess the non gin player was upset. even called the person a DONKEY don't know what that means!

GC Store